Sunday, September 9, 2012

Two More for The Roll


These are the two blogs that I chose to follow:
Eagles Football
Cooking Blog




I chose Eagles football because it's that time again and I want to stay updated on my team!  I love Sundays during the fall.  My family and I   always make a lot of food and dips and enjoy the game, even though they are Cleveland Browns fans.

I chose the Cooking blog because I really like to cook.  I love trying new recipes so I thought this would be a good way for me to learn about new recipes.


2 comments:

  1. I followed an awesome cooking blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sort of confused too, and the first time I did this particular post, I did the same thing as you. However, I hope as the semester goes on we get to publish posts like this so that others get to see what we enjoy outside of class.

    ReplyDelete